One of the ways to bestow your brother with blessings and love this Rakhshabandhan is to get a premium Rakhi. These Rakhis are elegant and designer, stylish, carrying intricate patterns and beautiful work. From American diamond-studded, to gold, silver, multi-coloured beads etc, you can select any and send exclusive Rakhis to your sibling on the occasion. It is a perfect gift for your brother’s wrist, something he will remember for a long time. Such Rakhis exude comfort and are strong, do not break or tear easily, and last for several months.
Below we have mentioned some premium Rakhis that you can get for your brother this Raksha bandhan.
- Gemstone Kundan Rakhi: Bless your brother with a unique Rakhi thread, which is studded with precious gemstone in Kundan pattern. These Rakhis may have studded precious stones of different colours such as green, blue, yellow, red, white, black etc. It is an ideal gift for the wrist and to make the occasion special and memorable. Send him this Rakhi, and let a smile flash on his face.
- Krishna and Peacock Design Rakhi: Rakshabandhan is a symbolic festival in India and many revere and remember Lord Krishna on this day. A Krishna and peacock design Rakhi is a suitable thread to tie on your brother’s wrist. You can get these premium Rakhis online, which can be wrapped in an impressive packing and gifted along with a cake or exotic chocolate box.
- Zardosi Motif Rakhi: Raksha bandhan is a festival that celebrates the love shared between brothers and sisters. To blend the celebration with gifts, you can choose an exclusive Zardosi motif Rakhi. It will give a traditional touch feeling to your brother’s wrist. The holy thread is decorated with beads, rhinestones, Zardosi, roli, and chawal.
- Rudraksha Mauli Rakhi: It is said that Rudraksha is a symbol of the Lord Shiva. A rudraksha mauli Rakhi contains mauli coloured beads embedded on woollen thread, with rudrakshas in between. This premium Rakhi may also consist of golden beads, which represent well-wishes for goodness and wealth. You can send premium Rakhi to your brother with a greeting card or a box of sweets on the occasion.
- Bhaiya Bracelet Rakhi: This Raksha Bandhan, gift your brother an elegant premium designer bracelet Rakhi. The thread is made in form of a bracelet so that it shuts without having to be tied. Glittering American diamonds encrusted on the designer dial, spelling ‘BHAIYA’, makes the bracelet even more special. This beautiful Rakhi is a great for the occasion and signifies the pious relationship between brothers and sisters.
- Gold Wire Swastika Rakhi: The sign of Swastika signifies good fortune and prosperity. Presenting this Rakhi to your sibling will convey your wishes and blessings to him. As an exclusive Rakhi, the Swastika centrepiece on the thread is made from gold wire, the middle of Swastika can contain a small pearl or diamond. It is a ready-to-tie Rakhi, which your brother will surely appreciate.
- Metallic Om and Ganesha Rakhi: Lord Om and Ganesha are highly respected in Hindu religion, and on Rakhis, impression of Shiv ji and Ganesha is growingly becoming common. In premium Rakhis, the impression of Gods is studded with metal frames, colours, and diamonds, in combination with silver and gold embellishments. These Rakhis are sacred and define the auspiciousness of Rakshabandhan.
- Colourful Lumba Kada Rakhi: The classy and colourful lumba Rakhi bears traditional design. It is also known as bhaiya-bhabhi Rakhi, as it fits both of them snugly. The super pair of this Rakhi for couple displays love, respect, and care towards not just your brother, but sister-in-law as well.
The above-mentioned premium and exclusive Rakhis are incredible choice for this Rakshabandhan. You can select the one you like or that which your brother prefers.